VEGAN PB PUMPKIN TEAR BITES
I had a bit of a pit fall with this recipe. All I can say is thank God for Peanut Butter. It saves me every time. What was supposed to be cinnamon rolls turned out to be another form of "bites." Like for reals though. Nevertheless I hope ya'll enjoy this.
I like to think of it as a piece of my baking journey as I'm trying to my game in this realm. Let's see if I can do it.
- Two 2/3 of non dairy milk
- 2 Tsp. of chia seeds
- 2 packets of yeast
- large can of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- lemon juice
- 4 cups of GF flour
- 2 Tsp of baking soda
- Melted Peanut Butter
1. Mix the warm water, non-dairy milk, pumpkin puree, lemon juice and chia seeds.
2. Put mixture in a warm area for 10-15 min.
3. Mix the GF flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
4. Make a hole in the center and pour the wet ingredients in.
5. Mix together and place in the oven at 350 F for 30-45 min.